Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Changing LIFE??______

juz damn easy for it...SuperDancerOnlineXtreme...
2moro wanna challange MANGO!!!!

holy shit liao...
me sure lose I think
coz I really noob 4 it =.="



start on study...
learning... practise... excercise...
all of these need to use
in FORM 4 @@"
I sure be more dizzy abt school life
(coz all of these without from me >.<") keep life with my jye jye~ she on form 3 alrdy lo so I juz can met her always ^^ on bus(going school) canteen on bus(back from school) we sure always to be together~ by the way, I sure in 4S2~ hehe but I juz feel bored in the class coz leh... so less ppl n without trouble making guys T_T that will making the class on ice!!!!! but finally gt me n lim yihh can kacao some geh hehe =p nearly birthday... dun rmb my birthday ya I juz wanna get this birthday NORMALLY
this year!!!!
dun kacao me so much on that day ya...
I dun wan keep on smily face =.="















n|t3z_guyz
END_____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment