Friday, January 8, 2010

RELAX LIFE...?______________

I WAN RELAX________
I WAN FREE_________
I WAN HAPPINESS____

I DUN WAN HOMEWORK___
I DUN WAN KEEPING______
I DUN WAN SADNESS______

juz wanna kept some gud mood on 4S2
I wanna chge the study life of 4S2!!!!
juz keep it...
on CRAZY
on STUPID
on OWNING

wat ever the thing I do
I will make my SPM on my wish
I wont be a stupid
I will keep on my
OWN STYLE HARD WORK

I WILL JUZ LIKE MY OWN
WITH MY LOVER
WITH MY FREE
WITH MY CRAZY IDEA

juz try to make a simple life
wat ever we do
at the last we died

using the poem I learnt
BRIEF CANDLE
the whole poem juz means
LIFE MEANT NOTHING
we will juz die
at the last
however we do
human juz keeping life
to see the tomorrow
but at the last
we juz get
GOOD/BAD

HOWEVER wat we hard b4
it will become NONE
after died
we cnt life longer as we wish
we juz can do something we wish
we cnt life forever
we cnt love forever
coz we'll die
but we can make something
become history
coz there got some ppl
our children
they will remember the history
of us

but juz keep doing this

al at the last
life will DISAPPEAR
life, doesn't anything before
whenever we life


n|t3z_guyz___________

No comments:

Post a Comment